9 Jun 2013

Ways of being disabled.

WAYS OF BEING DISABLED.

There are a lot of ways of being disabled… yet the only dangerous one is to have no heart.

· Blessed are those who understand my rare walk and my clumsy hands.

· Blessed are those who know that my ears must make an effort to hear what they hear.

· Blessed are those who understand that although my eyes shine, my mind is slow.

· Blessed are those who look but do not see the food that I let fall off the plate.

· Blessed are those who, with a smile upon their faces, encourage me to try again.

· Blessed are those who never remind me that I asked them twice.

· Blessed are those who understand that it is hard for me to express my thoughts as words.

· Blessed are those who know what my heart feels, although I cannot express it.

· Blessed are those who respect me and love me as I am, just as I am, and not as they would wish me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment